Labels: , , , , , , ,

Let's do this!

There's no better time to start than today!
Would Friday have been better? Who knows...
This is going to be a very dynamic blog, touching on all sorts of different aspects of my life. My life in the south, away from my Midwest home-sweet-home. My interests are many and there's never enough time to do them all!

I started this blog after encouragement from my sisters, and I look forward to reading all about what's going on with them too!

My interests (off the top of my head):

~Travel/Culture
~Photography
~Photoshop & anything Adobe Suite related
~Food/Recipes
~Nutrition/Health
~Exercise/Weight Loss
~Fashion
~ Social Media
~ Books
~ TV Shows/Movies
~ Nature
~ Shopping (Deals!!)
~ My hubby (I thought he should make the list - is it sad he's #12?)
~ Funny Stuff

And that's not an exhaustive list!

I thought of the name Sarah Captured when I was creating my google info. I thought it had many different meanings that were interesting: the word 'Captured' has meaning to photography and also it's like having me "in the moment", and a snippet of me and my life here and there. I now find it also appropriate for this blog :)

So where to start?

I bought some new fashion for my closet! :D
I got paid today, and I can't resist good deals, especially went it involves an amazing sale PLUS free shipping....oh yeah....

First off I returned some boots and exchanged them for a couple of accessories that were on sale. Since I'm trying to lose weight I'm not going to crazy on clothes until I get where I want to be.  I also decided I need to add some COLOR to my wardrobe, as I peruse my closet I notice I have a lot of black, white and gray...so I've forced myself to remember this (although I catch myself looking at black stuff all the time!)

Knee High Socks
 
 I'm thinking paired with some cute brown boots and an amazingly cute brown skirt? Not sure yet, just loved the color.
I also have been obsessed with scarves this year, I feel like I don't have enough or enough color variety, so I grabbed this too. Still getting a bit of a refund too ;)



So then at Dots, I went crazy because I'm really loving their additional 50% of clearance. Although it can be a frustrating search sometimes for sizes, I guess that's part of the fun right? Kind of like digging through TJMaxx racks.....

This scarf will actually be a fuschia red...






And I really wanted these leggings and these pants, I always see these super-cute outfits with oversized shirts and leggings, and I cannot wait until I'm able to pull the look off!! And yes....PINK skinny jeans. Oh the excitment.... They actually didn't have my size in the jeans so I ordered a size smaller, so there ya go motivation!







All together I spent: $57.03.  Oh yes.... 
That's my excitement for today! Looking forward to getting my package in the mail!



2 comments:

  1. Dang that's all? How do you know about all these good deals? Haha, I'm impressed!

    I really like your layout and the name you chose for your blog. It totally encapsulates you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started to respond to this and realized that I needed a whole new blog post lmao. Thanks!

      Delete